Train to become a nurse at Texarkana College and join the fastest growing career field in Northeast Texas!
Put your passion for helping people to work.
Texarkana College's nursing school offers the following nursing career paths:
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing that trains you to become registered nurse. Some prerequisites required to apply.
- Certificate in Licensed Vocational Nursing that trains you to become a vocational nurse.
- VN-ADN Transition Program that helps Licensed Vocational Nurses train to become Registered Nurses.
Want to learn more? All applicants are required to attend an information session. Fill out the form on this page to get started! Upcoming information sessions include:
- Tuesday, October 2 at 5 p.m.
- Thursday, October 18 at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, November 15 at 5 p.m.
Information sessions are held in Health Sciences Room 151.
Note: Applications for the Spring 2019 VN-ADN Transition Program are due by October 15, 2018. Prospective applicants should attend the October 2 information session.
For more information about the nursing program, please contact Karen Holt at 903-823-3351.